Code Wars 2014 Windwardopolis 2 – C++ Client Instructions
- Visual Studio 2012 or 2013
- Microsoft C++ only
- Your avatar must be in the working directory for your code
We recommend you test the A.I. client and server first.
- For the server, run Windwardopolis2.exe from the server download.
- The client comes with a Visual Studio SLN solution file in the ZIP file (look in the vc directory).
- If it is all set up correctly, the client will be able to connect to the server. If not, check that port 1707 is not blocked by the firewall.
- Once it is up and running, the main file you will want to look at is myplayerbrain.cpp.