Code Wars 2014 Windwardopolis 2 – Submission Instructions
If you are one of the finalists at your school, you will need to upload your code to Windward.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES (Yes, really that important!)
- Remember that there is a submission deadline (7pm your local time).
- Before submitting, be sure that the IP address in the “Framework” source file of your client is set to “127.0.0.1”.
- Once the teams qualify for the finals, we heavily recommend making a copy of your current client and submitting it for testing.
- Once you have finalized the version of your client for the finals, submit it one last time through the site. Also send a copy to email@example.com.
- Submission site: http://labs.windward.net:81.
- There are three fields on the submission form.
- Username and password will be provided by the proctor. If your your proctor does not receive an email containing this information by 6:15pm your time, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last item is a ZIP file containing your client binary as well as your source code.
- The root of the ZIP file must contain your compiled executable as well as required supporting files.
- For the provided C# client:
- For the provided C++ client:
- “MyAvatar.png” (only if you want a custom avatar)
- For the provided Java client:
- For the provided Python client:
- “PlayerPyAI.py” and all the other PY files in the original directory structure.
- Also, include the source code in the ZIP file in a separate subdirectory.
- You can submit as many times as you want up to the deadline. You will have to wait for a previous version to finish testing to submit again.
- Only the latest uploaded version is saved (and will be used in the finals).