What is Ad Hoc Reporting?
Put simply, it’s getting the information you need exactly when you need it. More specifically, it’s based on the Latin phrase literally meaning “for this;” ad hoc means “for this particular situation” in everyday English. Ad hoc reporting, therefore, is reporting that allows you to call up your latest data at will.
How Windward Handles Ad Hoc Reporting
You need to deliver customized reports on the end user’s schedule, not the IT department’s. You shouldn’t be required to go to a developer each time you want to modify or create a custom report template.
The Windward product suite helps you deliver ad hoc reports no matter what industry your company is in. The Windward Java, .NET, and RESTful engines integrate quickly and cleanly into your process.
Non-developer end users then use the Windward AutoTag design tool to create report templates in Microsoft Office, a tool they already know. Users run and distribute those reports when and where they want, in widely used and widely accepted formats.
Check out the short video below to see what AutoTag and the Windward Solution can do for you
Free Ad Hoc Reporting Trial
Fill Out the Form Below to Try it for Free
The Benefits of Windward Reporting
- Up-to-the second information. Call up the latest data on a moment’s notice.
- End user control. No more waiting on IT for even the simplest changes.
- Design in a familiar, free-form interface. The native functionality of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is at your fingertips.
- Get started faster. No programming or writing complex queries to format or insert your data.
- Generate any output format. PDF, DOCX, XLSX, HTML, TXT, PPTX, WordML, RTF, XLS, XML, and even Straight to Printer.
- Fast and easy integration. Embed the Windward Java, .NET or RESTful engines in just 14 lines of code.
(You will receive your 7-day trial keys via your email)
Try Windward Now
Experience firsthand the ease that the AutoTag template design tool brings to your reporting needs. Download the free trial now.