Superior Business Intelligence
Windward's brand new AutoQuery tool has you covered! AutoQuery gives you access to ad-hoc reporting and drill-down capabilities in a matter of minutes rather than weeks. There are no costly consultants, and it's all done using the familiar Microsoft Office user interface. AutoQuery works with our report engines and cannot be purchased individually.
You Get Big Benefits With AutoQuery:
- On-demand information and customized queries so documents contain only relevant data
- Dynamic drill-down means access to more specific data with a single mouse click
- Ad hoc reporting so you can access a novel's worth of reports from a single page
- A flexible and powerful design interface means easy data access through wizards and drag-and-drop functionality, minimizing the learning curve
What Makes Windward B.I. Unique
- Setting what you want to make available for the ad hoc and drill-down queries takes just a couple of minutes. (Really!) No consultants and no weeks of design time.
- You don't need to build cubes and copy the data to them because AutoQuery directly calls your databases and other data sources.
- Because you design the ad hoc reporting templates in Microsoft Office, you have full control over layout and format.
- You perform the queries in Office and get the result in Office. This may be the most radical difference between AutoQuery and other BI tools because:
- You perform drill-down and analysis from the business app you use the most and know the best.
- You can easily take the result and turn it into a document (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) that you forward or email
See AutoQuery in Action
Sit back, relax and check out our short videos that demonstrate the power of AutoQuery
AutoQuery Overview Learn how Windward's Business Intelligence tool allows you to easily create ad-hoc queries directly in MS Word.
Pods and AutoQuery Using Windward's AutoQuery in combination with Pods functionality gives you even more power and speed when creating templates.
Want a more in-depth look? Check out the AutoQuery video page.