Senior Full Stack Software Developer – Web Application
Location: Boulder, CO
Reports To: Director of Software Development
Windward software developers are a team of very smart & motivated developers who work extremely well together. What you do at Windward matters – a lot. And you’ll find that you’re consistently pushed to learn more – and to create brilliant software.
Our core offering is a reporting/document generation product in which templates are designed using Microsoft Word or Excel – which means we have truly made report design significantly easier. We’re now doing the same with a browser- based offering. Our mantra is to be, by far, the easiest-to-use system available.
As a developer in the team you will be a key contributor behind development projects and crucial to the successful execution and maintenance of Windward Web solutions. You will improve the long-term quality of the code you develop through unit and functional testing to ensure our customer satisfaction rates stay at 99%. The ideal candidate will have experience in both front and back-end development, as well as the drive to work within a large, complex system using a variety of programming languages and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 7+ year experience (or >9 years of equivalent work experience in software development).
- Strong hands-on experience developing multi-tier applications, working with multiple browsers, app servers and databases.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with solid understanding of basic data structures, algorithms, functional, OOP principles and SDLC..
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications using C# (.NET Framework) or equivalent technologies.
- Experience in programming for relational databases.
- Experience with XML and JSON.
- Excellent problem-solving, investigative, analytical skills with a result-oriented approach.
- Experience in version control systems like Git, Visual Studio Online(VSO) or Subversion(SVN).
- Great time management and communication proficiency.
- Programming with quality and performance in mind.
- Experience with XPath, OData and NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful web services.
- Experience developing business intelligence, reporting or document generation software.
- Experience running services on Microsoft Azure, AWS or a similar cloud platform.
- Experience maintaining continuous integration software, such as Jenkins.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project environment.
We offer a casual work environment, energetic, ambitious colleagues and the opportunity to work with customers & prospects from all parts of the globe. Benefits include subsidized medical & dental insurance, vision insurance, FSA, 401K, staff lunches, office concierge, “quota blowout” celebrations and a fun, innovative work environment. For more info: Careers Page
Please send your resume & cover letter to PeopleOps@windward.net — and reference “Software Developer” in the subject line.