Anuleka Bilhanan Named Director of Software Development at Windward
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boulder, CO – Reporting and document generation software leader Windward Studios has announced the appointment of Anuleka Bilhanan as Director of Software Development.
Bilhanan comes to Windward with more than 14 years of experience in software development and project management. Prior to joining Windward, she was the Software Development Manager and Vice President at Markit, Senior Software Engineer at Particle Measuring Systems, and Software Engineer at Fischer Imaging. She received her Master of Science, Computer Science and Engineering degree from the University of South Florida.
“We are thrilled Anu is joining our company,” said David Thielen, CEO of Windward. “We look forward to her expertise helping us drive high team efficiency and furthering our standing as developers of high-quality software in the reporting and document generation arena.”
Bilhanan will be making use of her skills previously employed in building and supporting multi-million dollar custom-built enterprise software components, services and decision support systems for major financial corporations; delivering professional-quality, high-performance technology solutions using software development lifecycle methodologies, best practices and proactive project management style; and orchestrating and leading cross-functional teams on complex product requirements to break down and to successfully execute project deliverables.
As Windward’s Director of Software Development, Bilhanan’s role will include:
- Leading development of all applications across Windward products by directing the evaluation, estimation, design, development, deployment, maintenance and support of all software products,
- Managing and effectively communicating change, issues, risks and mitigation strategies associated with project deliverables,
- Determining the need for enhanced technologies to support the company strategy and to help Windward meet its operational and financial objectives,
- Identifying and improving development team performance metrics to maximize productivity and decrease overall time to market while lowering costs and risk, and
- Determining the appropriate utilization of ideal team structures to accelerate delivery and optimize efficiency.
“As a developer, I always wondered if there could be a simpler reporting solution than Crystal Reports that was easy to maintain, was cost- and time- efficient, and that provided custom and advanced reporting capabilities that customers needed,” said Bilhanan. “When I came across Windward, it was a professional match to be a part of a company that invents elegant reporting software, cares for their customers and makes users truly happy.
“I joined Windward with a strong desire to add value to their organization by providing the technical direction, structure and optimal processes to promote product growth and team productivity,” she added. “My vision is to establish a highly sustainable development team and advance our product line and services while preparing the company to grow substantially every year.”
Windward delivers powerful document generation and reporting software for enterprise or OEM use. Businesses worldwide create custom reports and documents more quickly with data intelligence made easy. Windward has been delighting customers – technical and non – since 2004.
Patrick Bates, Marketing Director
303-499-2544 x 1203