Great document generation is critical to your insurance company's success. Because coverage statements, benefit letters, insurance policies, reconciliation documents, explanations of benefits reports, reminder invoices, renewal certificates, and declarations pages are just some of the reports you're responsible for, you need powerful AND flexible insurance reporting software.
Windward's insurance reporting and document generation solutions automate your data by giving you the ability to quickly design, create, distribute and schedule documents. We help you best serve your clients and share vital information internally – on deadline and on budget.
Key Windward benefits:
- Automated documentation for increased business efficiency
- More timely and more accurate report generation
- A familiar design interface with reports designed using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint – programs already in use by insurance agencies
- Ability to create sophisticated charts and graphs to enhance any insurance policy
- Improved operational efficiency through better information sharing
- Data pulled from unlimited, disparate data sources, including Excel spreadsheets, XML files and SQL databases
- Increased profitability and higher margins through the leveraging of existing IT staff
- A higher and quicker return on investment
- Lower total cost of ownership compared to other insurance reporting solutions
- Reporting that meets requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley, PATRIOT Act, ARRA, HIPAA, Health Level Seven, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Basel II and other U.S. and international acts and accords
Windward helps you turn a jumble of facts and figures into a professional-looking report within minutes:
Cut down on report development time by using Microsoft Word to create insurance policies.
An insurance company better serves its customers with insurance reporting software that automates policy designed in Microsoft Excel.
Sales and marketing departments improve internal communication using presentations with up-to-date information.
Windward's insurance reporting solutions are in use by a number of insurance companies, including:
- American Wholesale Insurance
- Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A
- General Fire & Casualty
- Generali Philipinas
- M.Peter Paleczny
- Marsh UK Ltd
- Personal Touch Insurance
- Safety National Casualty Corporation
- The Sanford Company
Why should you consider Windward for your reporting needs? Because our insurance reporting software will improve your bottom line. If you're dealing with a reduced budget and fewer resources, Windward is the answer for your insurance reporting software needs. View a product tour!