The Windward .NET Reporting Engine is a set of code libraries for integrating reporting and document generation into both internal and commercial software applications.
The solution is easy to embed, and you can connect the .NET Report Engine to virtually any data source.
Used together, the .NET Engine and the AutoTag template designer give you free-form report design with a fast and flexible application component.
Embedded .NET Reporting Tools
The .NET Report Engine greatly simplifies the process of adding reporting and document generation functionality into your new or existing application. You can integrate the Engine in as little as 14 lines of code.
Who is the Engine for?
- You want user-friendly reporting functionality that makes your customers happy.
- You need to format documents precisely and without restrictions.
- You want to pull data from one or more sources simultaneously.
- You want your end users to have control over document design and remove your developers from the business of template creation and modification.
- You want to lower your development costs and have someone else focus on adding new features to the software.
Catapult: Your Launching Point to Great Reporting
Every copy of the Windward Engine includes Catapult, an all-in-one tutorial, trial guide and launchpad. Catapult helps you get started quickly with integrating the Engine code libraries into your application. See what you can do with Catapult.
Requirements for the .NET Engine:
- Any version of Windows that can run .NET 3.5. works as the operating system. This includes
- Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1)
- Windows Server (2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2)
- No webserver (IIS, Apache, etc) required.
Try Windward Now!
Get your hands on one of the most advanced and powerful reporting engines on the market.