"Should You Buy or Build Reporting Software?"
Here’s a look at 10 key considerations that will guide your decision.
It’s the powerful Windward Report Engine tailored for your .NET application. The .NET Engine works alongside AutoTag, Windward’s Office-based design tool as a component of the Windward Embedded Solution.
Used together, the Engine and AutoTag products give you free-form report design with a fast and flexible application component.
See What the .NET Engine Can Do
Watch the Engine Overview
Take the Embedded Product Tour
Embedded .NET Reporting Tools
The .NET Report Engine is a set of code libraries (DLLs) that simplifies the process of adding reporting and document generation functionality into your new or existing application. You can integrate the Engine in as little as 14 lines of code.
Impressive Reporting Speed
The Windward Engine is so fast output is measured in pages per second, not seconds per page. There is no trade off between efficient memory use and fast speed. The Windward Engine doesn’t bog down your system and is ideal for embedding in your own software application. View the latest Engine Performance Testing Report.
Is the .NET Engine for You?
- You are replacing your current or proprietary reporting solution
- You are looking to integrate reporting or document generation into a new application
- Your programmers are spending too much time designing templates
- Your customers are demanding branded or unique templates
Your Programming Language is Our Priority
.NET applications typically use the .NET framework as their language, but we know there are plenty of other options out there. Check out the programming languages the Engine supports.
Catapult: Your Launching Point to Great Reporting
Every copy of the Windward Engine includes Catapult, an all-in-one tutorial, trial guide and launchpad. Catapult helps you get started quickly with integrating the Engine code libraries into your application. See what you can do with Catapult.
- Any version of Windows that can run .NET 3.5. works as the operating system. This includes Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- No webserver (IIS, Apache, etc) required.
Looking for the Java Report Engine?
Try Windward’s Report Engine Today
Get your hands on one of the most advanced and powerful reporting engines on the market.