The Engine is a set of code libraries for integrating reporting and document generation into both internal and commercial software applications.
The solution is easy to embed, and you can connect the Java Report Engine, .NET Report Engine, or the RESTful Report Engine to virtually any data source with any programming language.
The Windward Engine works with the AutoTag template designer to form the Windward Solution.
Check out the short video below to see how Windward can improve your Reporting Capabilities
Who is the Engine for?
- You want user-friendly reporting functionality that makes your customers happy.
- You need to format documents precisely and without restrictions.
- You want to pull data from one or more sources simultaneously.
- You want your end users to have control over document design and remove your developers from the business of template creation and modification.
- You want to lower your development costs and have someone else focus on adding new features to the software.
What Can You Do with the Windward Engine?
Embed Reporting Easily into Your Application
Install on your existing server rather than requiring a stand-alone
Work in Your Preferred Programming Language
Connect to Multiple Data Sources Simultaneously
Generate Any Output Format You Need
Get your product to market faster
Attain Impressive Reporting Speed
Produce thousands of Reports per day
Expect Great Support
In the words of our customers at RepLink, “Customer service is outstanding. Windward does just what we need it to do.”
Choose Your Engine
Click the buttons below for information including system requirements on the .NET, Java and RESTful Engines.
- Any version of Windows that can run .NET 4.5.1 works as the operating system. This includes
- Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Windows Server (2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016)
- No webserver (IIS, Apache, etc) required.
- Java 1.6 or higher.
- If you are running Java on a Unix system, all fonts used in the templates must be properly purchased and installed for a Unix system.
- Windows operating system (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016)
- As a .NET Framework 4.5.1 WCF Web application, it requires IIS, the WCF activation component and 4 or more cores.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer(any edition, including Express)
Try Windward Now!
Get your hands on one of the most advanced and powerful reporting engines on the market.