Data Accountability and Efficiency
You need accurate and timely financial reporting solutions for your quarterly reports, bank statements, lending papers, loan documents, profit and loss summaries and other critical documents.
And that’s exactly what you get with Windward.
Why Use Windward for Your Document Needs?
You need to deliver customized reports on time. You shouldn’t have to go to a developer each time you want to modify or create a custom template.
The Windward Solution consists of two separate products: the Engine code libraries and the AutoTag template designer.
The Windward Java and .NET engines integrate quickly and cleanly into your process and are powerful enough to handle your data requirements.
Non-developer end users utilize the Windward AutoTag design tool to create their report templates in Microsoft® Office, a tool they already know. Users can then run and distribute those reports when and where they want, in industry-standard formats.
Watch the Windward Overview
Take the Product Tour
Key Windward Benefits
- Short learning curve with reports designed using Word and Excel
- Data pulled from unlimited, disparate data sources, including XML files and SQL databases
- Ability to create sophisticated charts and graphs for quick analysis and decisions
- Reporting that meets the requirements of government-mandated industry standards
- Lower total cost of ownership compared to other financial reporting solutions
- Better information sharing, leading to improved operational efficiency
Windward’s financial reporting and document generation solution allows you to easily design and customize templates with your data – enabling you to generate and edit reports and documents faster than ever before.
Customers and Partners Worldwide
A few of the financial service companies using Windward’s financial report writing solutions:
- American Bank Systems
- Banque Nationale du Canada
- Fidelity Investments
- JP Morgan Chase
- Macquarie Bank Limited
- Novia-Financial Co
- OTPP: Ontario Teachers Pension Plan
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Shinsei Bank
- South Pacific Finance
- Zurich Financial