Why Use Windward for Your Document Generation Needs?
Unlike other docgen tools, the Windward solution allows your end users to efficiently create and update document templates without taxing developers.
The Windward product suite helps you embed advanced document generation functionality into your new or existing software application. The Windward Java, RESTful and .NET engines integrate quickly and cleanly into your codebase.
Non-developer employees and end users then apply the Windward AutoTag design tool to create their document templates in Microsoft® Office, a tool they already know. Users run and distribute documents when and where they want, in widely used and widely accepted formats.
Check out the short video below to see how Windward can improve your document generation.
Fill Out the Form Below to Try it for Free
Windward’s Document Generation Capabilities
Top features include:
- Our lean yet powerful engine easily integrates into your existing infrastructure
- Intuitive wizards expedite data queries and selects
- The Document Generation Engine is measured in pages per second, not seconds per page
- Truly free-form design through Microsoft Office
- Fully supported Office styles, including existing styles, brand guidelines, and mandated standards
- WYSIWYG: Your document output looks like your template input
- Output to a variety of formats including PDF, HTML, DOCX, XLSX, RTF, even direct to printer
A Wealth of Documents
With Windward you can create:
- Insurance policies
- Mortgage documents
- Administrative papers
- Boardroom reports
- Legal documents
- Offer letters
- Human resources correspondence
- Account statements
- And much more!
View our industry pages to see how customers have applied the Windward solution to solve their document generation needs.
Try Windward Now!
Click here to experience firsthand the ease the Windward Solution brings to your reporting needs.
“Windward is the best solution available for Presentation and On-Demand Reporting because of its small footprint. Other solutions have too large of a footprint to generate the speed of reporting that Windward is able to do.” – Ethan Kayes, Aon Hewitt