RESTful Engine Release Notes for Version 15
Empty entries are listed when there were no changes to RESTful Engine specifically, but it was rebuilt with new Engine assemblies.
184.108.40.206 (Released 11/16/2017)
- 23641/ATE-351 – Fixed a table rotation error in Printer output.
- 23538/ATE-321 – Fixed an error generating a report with footnotes.
- 23517/ATE-320 – Fixed a case where XPath order by ascending/descending do nothing.
- 23483/ATE-309 – Fixed Arabic text is printed backward in Printer Output.
- 23392/ATE-259 – Fixed Data Set selection doesn’t work for XML data source.
- 23120/ATE-334 – Fixed bullets in HTML output do not appear in Outlook emails.
- 23533/ATE-329 – Fixed a NullReferenceException when importing a DOCX file into a DOCX template.
- ATE-312 – Fixed failure to generate report when the local PC’s decimal symbol is set to “,”.
- 23502/ATE-310 – Fixed Arabic is not aligned correctly in Printer output.
- 23097/ATE-96 – Fixed OutTag Display property not evaluating true/false correctly.
220.127.116.11 (Released 11/9/2017)
- ATE-333 – Fixed OfficeOutputBuilder FileNotFoundException.
- 23405/ATE-280 – Fixed footers not being displayed in PDF reports.
- 23353/ATE-262 – Fixed OutTag Preview fails in Dutch (Belgium) region.
- 23285/ATE-213 – Fixed an error on DOCX output.
- 22851/ATE-30 – Selecting Multiple Output Files to Print causes many Word Prompts
18.104.22.168 (Released 10/27/2017)
- 23361/ATE-234 – Fixed carriage return inserted before Content Control when Content Control is placed inside table cell for DOCX output.
- 23328/ATE-226 – Fixed some errors in Excel output.
- 23260/ATE-197 – Fixed garbage characters in PDF report that contains SMALL CAPS character attributes and check boxes.
- ATE-163 – Fixed a case where AutoTag crashes when generating a DOCX report.
- ATE-274: Fixed a case where sample templates or New Blank Documents don’t open after installing AutoTag.
- 23341/ATE-237 – Fixed some line spacing in PDF reports.
- 23318/ATE-211 – Fixed an case where justified alignment is not applied in PDF output.
- 23510/ATE-314 – Fixed Content Controls containing an OutTag insert an erroneous carriage return.
- ATE-249 – Fixed Template.docx Sample Template missing.
22.214.171.124 (Released 10/13/2017)
- 23388/ATE-256 – Fixed Excel report fails to render an OutTag whose value is “=”.
- 23363/ATE-236 – Fixed multi-line Content Control doesn’t work in PDF output.
- 23360/ATE-233 – Fixed OutTag in Content Control not editable in PDF output.
- 23359/ATE-231 – Fixed font size in Content Control incorrect in PDF output.
- 23316/ATE-220 – Fixed an error using the COUNT() function.
- 23308/ATE-210 – Fixed locale setting ignored in RESTful Engine.
- 23313/ATE-208 – Fixed a tab centre alignment error.
- ATE-222 – Fixed ChartTag/Excel – PDF output cutting off chart.
- 23205/ATE-174 – Fixed Excel chart data ranges are not preserved in XLSX reports.
- ATE-230 – Fixed PDF chart not drawing lines where it should.
- 23327/ATE-228 – Fixed a case of can’t generate report.
126.96.36.199 (Released 9/22/2017)
- ATE-131/23166 – Fixed PDF report has page breaks where it should not.
- ATE-59/23034 – Fixed conditional formatting of out tags does not work as expected in some cases.
- ATE-138/23157 – Fixed ChartTag drawing lines where there is no data.
- ATE-72/23061 – Fixed Word Table of Contents isn’t formatted correctly in DOCX reports.
- 4443/22897 – Fixed XPath distinct-values() function not working in XPath with variables.
188.8.131.52 (Released 9/11/2017)
- ATE-180/23207 – Fixed imported Word document with only text displays as a black block in DOCX report.
184.108.40.206 (Released 08/17/2017)
- 4359/22846 – Locale…/Locale doesn’t work in request to RESTful Engine
220.127.116.11 (Released 7/07/2017)
- 4147 – Review all installers to make sure up to date
- Printer Output – Outputs a report directly to a printer
- Verify – A tool to be included in AutoTag and the Java, .NET, and RESTful engines. It provides the user with actionable information on Errors, Warnings, and other issues contained within a report template
- Error Handling – An option that can be applied to an individual tag and catch possible errors/exceptions/issues that may appear in that tag’s select statement. The issue is then formatted in an easily understandable manner and reported to the user.
- 2338 – RAML removed and no longer being used.
- 4255 – RESTful Engine server configured to not list contents of directory (Verify branch).
- 4007 – HELPDESK #22201 – Calling RESTful Engine v1/metrics returns “An error has occurred.”
- 3891 – OData: the protocol field did not build correctly
- RTF & WordML templates are not supported.
- WordML output reports are not supported. However, RTF output reports are still supported.
- Added support for XPath 2.0 datasource.
- Various fixes for formatting and layout, especially PDF.