Quickly and easily generate and schedule reports through a secure web interface – that's web reporting software the Windward way. Web-based reporting provides fast, secure access to your company's data, giving you unmatched flexibility in access and control from any application, regardless of programming language.
Key Benefits of Web-Based Reporting
- Data on demand. You get the data you need when you need it, putting power into the hands of the end user.
- Broad access. Employees and customers from across your organization and beyond can obtain up-to-the-minute reports from multiple locations.
- Automated scheduling. Schedule reports to be created and run automatically – never forget to send out a report again!
- Efficient use of resources. Pooled resources allow you to deploy reporting throughout your company while making the most of your system setup.
- Simplicity in reporting. End users don't need to install special software or learn a new interface. They simply access reports through their Web browser of choice.
- Flexibility in deployment.
- Cost savings. Pay only for the reporting you need, with the ability to scale reporting needs up or down according to your requirements. Plus, the hands-off approach to scheduling saves you money because it reduces the time and cognitive load required to create and modify templates.
Types of Web-Based Reports
If it contains data, you can generate it with web reporting software. Insurance policies. Annual reports. Sales summaries. Financial statements. Government activity reports. Energy industry documents. These are just a few of the items you can create and schedule
But web-based reporting also encompasses much more, including document generation and mail merge. Send out monthly letters to thousands of customers, or distribute periodic forms with different sections for clients to fill out depending on their specific contracts.
Web-Based Reporting for OEMs and VARs
Reporting is the public face of your application, and a well-designed interface gives your customers a superior experience. Windward's web reporting software tools can be implemented with just a few lines of code, and Windward's speed, power and flexibility add measurable value to your offering.
Windward's Web-Based Reporting Solution: Javelin and AutoTag
The Windward solution lets you design your report and document templates with AutoTag for Javelin and then deploy with Javelin. AutoTag is an innovative MS Office add-in for creating templates in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft PowerPoint. Javelin is installed on your company's server, and it allows for access and control from any application – regardless of programming language. This creates a highly versatile application reporting capability.
Each tool is customizable, so please contact the Windward Sales Team to learn how to achieve the ideal web-based application reporting solution for your company's needs.
We encourage you to download and try our web-based reporting software demo. You also might want to check out our various reporting resources, including our Videos Page. If you could use a little guidance, please feel free to email the Windward Sales Team or call us at (303) 499-2544.